GraphQL Authorization layer
About GraphQL AuthZ
GraphQL authorization layer, flexible, (not only) directive-based, compatible with all modern GraphQL architectures.
A flexible modern way of adding an authorization layer on top of your existing GraphQL microservices or monolith backend systems.
Full overview can be found in this blog post: the-guild.dev/blog/graphql-authz
GraphQL AuthZ features
- Attaching rules to Query/Mutation/Object/Interface/Field
- Attaching rules using directives, extensions or authSchema
- Pre and Post execution rules
- Any sync/async JS code inside rules
- Compatible with all modern GraphQL architectures